Friday, September 9, 2016

My baby is 18

Today My baby boy turned 18.  I feel all the emotions over this, I am sad, scared, happy, excited, and well just an absolute basket case over it.

He has grown into such a handsome man.  I worry about his future but at the same time I am excited to see where it takes him.

We celebrated with Cookie cake/Ice cream on Thursday the 8th.


Thomas made him his very own cigar box guitar and carrying case.  :) He did a remarkable job on this and I think Desmond just really loves it.





I got him a pair of boots he had been wanted.


Cathy got him money (every 18 year old needs money lol).

He had a nice little celebration on the 8th.


The 9th we celebrated by watching him play football for D-High and they WON :) Great night.  My Mom came to watch the game and wish him a happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment