Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day 2016

I started this Father's Day with Breakfast with my DAD! :) I am so blessed to still get to spend time with him on his Father's Day.  I love my Daddy. We might not always see eye to eye on things but he is a pretty fantastic Daddy :) I love our talks and miss spending time with him.
After eating with him at Cracker Barrel, I hurried home to see what my other important DAD wanted to do.  Thomas is the Dad that didn't have to be.  He has supported me with the kiddos for many years now and he deserves something special today too.   So we decided to go on an adventure.... we went and found the Rattlesnake Saloon for an early dinner.  :) It was a very unique cave type place that was setup to serve some pretty delicious (oh so bad for you) food. His mom and nephew joined us and it was a great evening doing something different. I am so blessed to have this man in my life!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment