Monday, November 2, 2015

Life Without Limits Half Marathon 2015

I did it again!!!


  
 
 

This year this plan was to 1. Come in at 2:50, 2. Come in at 2:55 or 3. Come in under 3 hours of before my last year time of 3:05. 
 
I had to give up on goal # 1 by mile 8 because I knew I wouldn't make it, but I had hoped for goal #2 that was until the last mile at which I totally fell apart... and it seemed it was my slowest mile of all 13.  But, I did finish the race right under 3 hours (2:59) and to me that is awesome because I know the struggle I had that last mile was REAL and I am proud that I beat last years time!!!
 
I had a great race and got to run it with a great friend (Leigh Ann)  We went to lunch after the race and all in all it was a marvelous day with great weather and friends.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment