Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween

It's been a few years since I dressed up for Halloween.  For several years we had a haunted carport and dressed up and scared all the kiddos lol it was GREAT.... but its been a while since I actually wore a costume, and this year decided I would wear one to work.

 
Can you figure it out?  It isn't hard, and I really thought more people would get it...... wait for it.
 
 
I AM PATCH ADAMS!
 
Lol maybe it is cheesy but I was shocked a the number of folks who said they hadn't seen this move! FOLKS!!! You are missing out, its one of my favorites. 
 
I went to my son's football game, then to walmart and came up this idea, bought patches, nose and scrub top... ironed on my patches all before going to bed.  I through Thomas' converse shoes on for good measure. I didn't have clown shoes.... but believe me when I say I felt like I was wearing some all day these were so big haha.
 
I enjoyed dressing up and maybe next year I will put a little more thought into it.
 
Now, tomorrow is race day. I am doing UCP Life without Limits race in Florence Al. I hope for a terrific race and maybe even a PR out of it..... it's my first Halloween race lol so it's got to be good!
 
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment