Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Def Leppard

Thomas took me to see Def Leppard. I love them... they were with Tesla and Styx.  I have to say Tesla hasn't changed ONE BIT.  Styx rocked the house and put on an absolutely awesome show.  I was little disappointed with Def Leppard.... probably because we saw them just a couple of years ago and this was the exact same show from then.  I had hoped a new tour would promote a new set/stage and maybe a different line up...I mean I expect the same awesome music and they did sound awesome so it's all good.... but for us as fans that try to see them when we can maybe put on a little different show is all.

I had a great night with my man though and look forward to our next concert adventure whatever and where ever it may take us.




No comments:

Post a Comment