Friday, July 10, 2015

Matt Nathanson, The Fray, Train

Thomas knows how I am a train fanatic.  I love Train music, Train wine... and for years now I have said the concert with Maroon 5 and Train was the all time BEST concert that I have EVER seen.

Thomas tried to top himself this year with Tickets to see Matt Nathanson, The Fray and Train all three together.  OMG it was great! 

Let me start by saying, WOW... Matt Nathanson is a force to be reckoned with, he really is awesome. I loved his personality and how he just seemed to be himself.  His music is awesome, and he really puts on a great show!.  I will say that The Fray have several songs that I love, but their show seemed to lack something somewhere... but the music was great and that is what I am there for so I will not complain! :) 

Now to my TRAIN! Who does not LOVE train!!! (Well, my 17 year old son doesn't but what does he know?).  OMG they have too many hits to ever begin to play them all, but they just keep going and going. I love this group so very much, their music has carried me for many many years now and I think I will always be a die hard TRAIN fan! :)

Thank you to my man for loving me so much to always to make my world a happier place,  he has a way of completing me, and our adventures are never ending. I love my time with him doing anything, but I love that he finds things that interest me so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment