Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's all about concerts

I think Thomas has my birthday (Saxophone) and the next few Holiday gifts accounted for already (Concerts).  Here is a run down of what we have tickets for in 2015.

April 15th Blue Man group in Birmingham, Al.  I got these tickets for Thomas for Valentine's gift.

July 8th: Imagine Dragons with Metric and Halsey.  Thomas scored us these tickets!  My friend Heather won tickets to this concert so this is going to be a great night to share with friends also! :)

July 10th: Train!!!! with The Fray and Matt Nathanson.  YES I KNOW how lucky I am to get to see TRAIN again!  I love love love this band! My guy knows this and scored me awesome tickets!!!

August 18th: Def Leppard with Styx and Tesla!!!! YES, I know 80's rewind! I can't wait.... this concert is going to Rock so hard!


So our calendars are pretty fun.  I can't wait for the warmer weather and great times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment