Friday, February 20, 2015

Saxophone Part 2

My guy picked up my Saxophone for me, they have done a great job cleaning it up and it sounds beautiful! 
I need a new ligature, and I need to re-learn, and need much much practice lol because well I sound pretty horrible playing it, but I can tell the sound of the instrument is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to get to where I can make a beautiful noise with it! :)

My guy is so awesome... not many folks would take the time, effort, finances and spoil their lady like mine does.  He is so kind, thoughtful and I my only regret in life is that I didn't meet him earlier so we would have had even more years together.

I love you Thomas... Thank you for every single sweet thing you do for me... from going to get me a drink in the kitchen or making me popcorn to taking me on adventures, to awesome concerts and buying me nice gifts... you do spoil me and I love you for always treating me like I am special.

No comments:

Post a Comment