Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Bubba and Salters Christmas

Friday afternoon, my Mom and Maw-Maw, Jimmy and Aunt Rita all came up to see the light show.  It was a nice visit and I hope they enjoyed the lights.

Late that night my Brother rolled in around mid-night. We gave him his own private light show. He really enjoyed them I think.
Once we got him settled in, he wanted to watch Dawn of the Apes.. he stayed up until after 2 am to watch this movie... he said he really enjoyed it!

We woke up early on Saturday and drove to B'ham for our Salters family dinner.  It was a blast... we had a delicious meal, played dirty Santa and most of all got to spend time with family.  After our dinner we loaded up and went by my Mom's to surprise her! She was excited to see my brother I know lol but maybe me too. :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment