Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Health issues

My stomach has not been right for a while now. I have posted about it in the past, its more on the line of my gastrointestinal system just not working quiet right.

I had an appointment with a GI doctor today.  I told him about my symptoms (Bloating after meals, diarrhea at times, constipated at others... no real normal flow, and burning/stinging sensation in right lower side).  He has ordered up some tests to try to figure out what is going on with me.... so I go Friday for a Colonoscopy and upper GI scope (EGD) so he can do some investigation as to what is going on with me.

I am not looking forward to this as this is my first test of this nature and lol well... I am I picked up my drink mix today and the jug is quiet intimidating.

Also, it is this Friday... and Thursday night prior is my company Christmas party.  They were planning a sips and stroked thing but I will be required to drink my magical drink prior to this party.... so it looks like I will be missing out on that, I kinda hate to, but I also want to get this testing done before the end of the year while it is still under my deductible that I have already met this year.... so, here I go!

I really liked the new doctor, I am glad to get things checked out considering my Dad's medical history of colon cancer.

So, .... the rest will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment