Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas light show and Dinner

I decided not to make the diabetic friendly dinner... after I made a low carb/sugar cake and it was a bit of a flop, I decided I couldn't torture my family by experimenting with new foods... I will work to find healthier food options and have a healthier holiday meal in the future though... no worries. I just rather the enjoy the meal I prepare  :) HAHA

I have helped Thomas work on some Christmas light sequences.... there is so much time involved in all of this light show, but it is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

He has absolutely out done himself this year.  If you are able to check it out you definitely should!!!

If you are not able to here... you can check out some videos and our website here.

Website: Lights on Harrison Street

YouTube: Lights on Harrison Steet, Thomas T

And we even made the Decatur Daily.... here is a link to that article.

Decatur Daily: Lights on Harrison Street

Again, I am so proud of all my guy does, for the joy of others. :) Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment