Friday, December 5, 2014

Big day--- ughhhh

Well today is the big day! I go for my colonoscopy and EGD.  I am a bit nervous, but know in the end it will all be over. haha

I am STARVING right now.

My fasting blood sugar is 95.  I expected it to be even lower since I basically consumed NO CALORIES yesterday on a liquid diet, and did the colon cleanse.... but, I guess its a good thing its not too low because I can't have anything to eat or drink until after these tests.... I NEED CAFFEINE!

Also, anyone who has to drink the golytley I have empathy for you.... OMG that stuff is so horrible! I managed to drink 3/4 of the gallon or actually 4 pints of solution.  My poo was running clear as water and I honestly couldn't stomach another drink so I quit..... I hope that it is ok.... if not I guess I will soon find out.

I am fixing to go wake Thomas up so he can shower and get ready to take me, I am so thankful I have him beside me through everything life dishes out... the good the bad and the ugly. lol Here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment