Sunday, November 30, 2014

Another goodbye

Well, I gave away my cat Katee... I thinks he will be treated well, I just worry because it is young people who may not be responsible enough with her, but I know they wanted her and the girl seemed to be like she would take care of her.  She has been so sweet and I wanted to keep her but we were having to change things in our daily life to keep from getting upset with her because she was such a handful.  I pray she is safe, happy and well taken care of... they were told if they didn't want her, or couldn't take care of her to bring her back.  :( I have very mixed emotions about this, but knowing its time to put a tree up, and all the headaches we have and continued to have with her, it was time for her to go to a new home. I just always hope I make the right decisions when it comes to animals. I have made some poor decisions in the past... and really have learned as I went... I know animals are major responsibilities and I am fine with the two pups we have, but I just do not need any more pets than this!  I love that Katee girl... and hope she stays happy.  I miss her already and I feel horrible, but at the same time I feel a sense of relief, because she did tear my world upside down. She is young, and beautiful, feisty and I think she will be fine.  I think my two lazy dogs might rest more peaceful. I just hope I made the right decision.  blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment