Saturday, November 15, 2014

Alabama vs Miss State

Thomas' Mom Cathy blessed us with an awesome gift.... she got us tickets to go see #5 Ranked Alabama play #1 Ranked Mississippi State.

The fun started on Friday night when Thomas surprised Desmond with the tickets after his football game that night.  He was so super excited!!!

We got up early on Saturday and heading to T-Town. 

We stopped at Cracker Barrel for a big breakfast.

Arrived at T-Town early enough to check out College Game Day and hear Lee Corso pick Alabama for the win!

We watched the Walk of Champions come into the stadium.

We sat is awesome seats and sat and watched the Tide Roll!!!!  Yes, we defeated the #1 ranked team!!! Roll TIDE!

I feel so blessed to get to have the memories and experience from this day!  I am extremely happy I got to see my son excited and spend the day with My guy and my other mom! :)

ROLL TIDE BABY!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment