Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Novasure Ablasion

FINALLY!!!!
I am finally able to have the procedure I have only dreamed about for years!  My deductible is $1500 and the thought of spending that money on an elective type procedure that wasn't TOTALLY Necessary made me sick to my stomach and was never considered feesible in my book.
 
Until now!  I had all that scare with my breast in May and it has caused me to reach most of that deductible.  So now I only have $300 left of deductible and 20% of the procedure it is $500 so for $800 vs the $1500 + 20%... I feel it's time to go ahead and get it done.
 
My periods are of the devil, I mean pure evil.  I bloat for days before it and my cramping is absolutely ridiculous. Then when I start... WATCH OUT! I need a change of clothes often, and most times I wear more than one pad.  I absolutely can not wear a tampon... haven't been able to do that in YEARS! 
 
The doctor has told me previously I was a candidate for the procedure but this year is my lucky year!!!
 
August 14th!!! I can not wait!!! :) I go tomorrow to have my pre-op stuff done (labs and such).... it's really happening!!! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment