Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hair

Untitled

OMG I chopped my hair off before, which I remember posting about earlier.... but I am trying to grow it out now and OMG IT SUCKS SO HARD!!!!

Now I am torn, do I want to grow it out or just chop it back off again.. it sucks THAT HARD! lol I liked it short, once I got over the initial shock of it... I got to love the ease of it, and how quick it was to get ready and look half way presentable without much effort.... just look at this picture... I was going to help my Mom move ad all I did was get up and throw a bandana on my head and poof cute, and ready to go. No work.  Now, it's so out of shape and hard to deal with that I have to spend extra time to get it to lay in a presentable way.... ughhhhh Today I just threw a hat on my head because I didn't want to fool with it. 

I am going to give it a few more months and hopefully it will get better... I miss having more hair, but I miss the short hair ease... lol decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment