Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fur babies

Lately here is what is going on with my Fur Babies.

Untitled

Reuben got into to something and got his eye infected... luckily some TLC and medication and he is all better now.

Untitled
My Zoe is doing well, she was a little upset she got a bath... and hasn't been too friendly to me lately but she is lazy as ever and doing well in her new home.


Untitled

And Katee (Starbuck) is an absolute mess.... lol she gets me up every morning way earlier than my clock does.... she claws at EVERYTHING including my skin.  She is as rotten as any kitten, but she is so purrrrfect!

Untitled

Here is how they spend most of their day.... lol

and now I need to introduce another fur baby... but this one is a Grand baby.... lol My daughter and her Boyfriend have a dog now... her name is STAR.
Untitled

She is pretty isn't she!!! She is a little scared of me right now... but she will get more comfortable in time.... here are all my fur babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment