Thursday, May 29, 2014

More Doctor appointments really?

I went and met my new primary car doctor on Tuesday and he ordered some routine lab work.

I got a call this morning that my blood work showed my blood sugar was elevated (208) and the doctor wants me to come I and discuss this with him tomorrow.

UGhhhh I do not want to have a diagnosis of diabetes.... and even if he diagnosis it I am hopeful for the opportunity to work on my diet/nutrition to get things under control.

I have been eating too many hot wings, potatoes, chips, and bread.... I am a carbaholic and its not pretty... and tonight I am mourning the fact that the things I love to eat, are slowly killing me so maybe I should love them less.

Anyway, this could be the answer to some weird things that have been going on with me... and hopefully diet/exercise will be the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment