Friday, May 9, 2014

Even more concerned

Went for the mammogram today, and they did several images and followed with an ultra sound.  I have two lumps.  One I was told was solid or a thicker fluid and the other is "complex" not sure what that means exactly, but I don't like it.

I wait until Monday to find out actual results of these tests when my doctor reviews the radiologist report and notifies me.  This is going to be a LONG WEEKEND!!

Luckily it's Mother's Day weekend. I am going to take my mom her gift and spend some time with her tomorrow.  Then, I have a party to go to Saturday night and Sunday a long run scheduled and to celebrate Cathy's Mother's Day and of course there is my own Mother's day... so maybe the weekend will not be so bad.

I am tired, going to relax and chill here at the house.

I did go shopping after the test results and used my birthday gift card and bought me some summer clothes.  Then, Thomas and I went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch.  So despite the concern and the rainy dreary day, its been good.... and guess what?? It's the weekend!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment