It is time to reflect on 2013. It has not been my favorite year, but I still feel blessed. Here is a bullet list of what all happened in 2013.
- 2013 started in Panama City Beach Florida were my guy and I enjoyed watching the beach ball drop.
- Thomas took me to see P!NK, and it was freaking AWESOME!
- We said goodbye to a very talented but slightly crazy family member as we tried to make our life a little less chaotic, I sure do miss you Cooper.
- I had a romantic Valentine with my guy where we had a nice dinner out, and he sent me gorgeous flowers to work.
- I painted my first Spirited art photo with some old friends
- My beautiful daughter made some major decisions in her life and has spread her wings to do her own thing. My heart was broke in the process, but I have lived and learned and probably even grown from it all. I will always worry for her and hope nothing but the best for her, but it is her life to life now.
- I watched my Son conquer his first semester of high school! He has grown so big!!!
- I did not reach my fitness/weight loss goals for 2013, sadly enough I have worked hard, but not hard enough and I have definitely not eaten the way I need to, to live that healthy lifestyle.
- I got a promotion and moved my job from 3 miles to 35 miles from my home, lol but I am proud of my accomplishments with my job.
This is a brief run down of a pretty awesome year, that was full of some sad times, some times to grow, and times to cherish. I am thankful for my friends and family and glad for our health, and wellness in 2013 and hope for a wonderful 2014 full of love, joy, dreams and accomplishments.