Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye to 2013

Happy New Year!!!

It is time to reflect on 2013.  It has not been my favorite year, but I still feel blessed.  Here is a bullet list of what all happened in 2013.
  • 2013 started in Panama City Beach Florida were my guy and I enjoyed watching the beach ball drop. 
     
  • Thomas took me to see P!NK, and it was freaking AWESOME! 
  • We said goodbye to a very talented but slightly crazy family member as we tried to make our life a little less chaotic, I sure do miss you Cooper.
  • I had a romantic Valentine with my guy where we had a nice dinner out, and he sent me gorgeous flowers to work. 
  • I painted my first Spirited art photo with some old friends
  • Thomas made our ceiling drop down and got a projector 
  • I watched my girl go through her Senior year and graduate.  So many last times for everything, making way for new times for other things.
  • My beautiful daughter made some major decisions in her life and has spread her wings to do her own thing.  My  heart was broke in the process, but I have lived and learned and probably even grown from it all. I will always worry for her and hope nothing but the best for her, but it is her life to life now.
  • I watched my Son conquer his first semester of high school! He has grown so big!!! 
  • Thomas and I took a trip to a winery one day that was very nice. 
  • I completed a triathlon, a duathlon and registered for another half marathon coming up in 2014
  • I did not reach my fitness/weight loss goals for 2013, sadly enough I have worked hard, but not hard enough and I have definitely not eaten the way I need to, to live that healthy lifestyle.
  • I got a promotion and moved my job from 3 miles to 35 miles from my home, lol but I am proud of my accomplishments with my job.
  • Thomas went away on a surprise trip to Atlanta for his birthday, full of haunts and scare, it was a great weekend! 
  • We ended the year with a lovely family Christmas. 
This is a brief run down of a pretty awesome year, that was full of some sad times, some times to grow, and times to cherish.  I am thankful for my friends and family and glad for our health, and wellness in 2013 and hope for a wonderful 2014 full of love, joy, dreams and accomplishments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment