Saturday, December 7, 2013

Up Up down Up down noooo its up

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I know how to reach my goals. I know what my goal means to me. I know what I need to do. I also know that I am slacking.  I am not going to beat myself up for slacking. Emotionally I am going through a lot with missing my daughter and finances being tight. Fatigue is present with starting my new job and working so hard to get things in order that it would be a situation that could set anyone off of their course. So, no I am not going to beat myself up. But truthfully 2013 has not been the year I had thought it would be for me physically.  I am ready to get this going.

I am up 8 lbs again.  I honestly have ate/drank what I wanted and haven't been to the gym near as much as I used to or as I want to.

I am not looking to lose X amount of weight. I am not wanting to diet. I want to live my life heathly.  I want to workout to be stronger, eat to fuel my body and quit eating for pure enjoyment.

Tomorrow is Sunday.  I am going to run 5 miles, and I am going to hit the gym for strength training! Lets get things going in the right direction and quit this damn yo yo stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment