Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy 11 years!

Happy Anniversary to us!!!



He surprised me with a laptop a few weeks ago.  I bought a new fitbit and it wouldn't work with my previous laptop... I was totally frustrated after spending the money and waiting on it to come in that I still couldn't try it out.  He knew how disappointed I was and the next day when I came home from work there was a laptop sitting my seat.  :)

I didn't know what I was going to do for him for our anniversary as money is always an issue for me... but I put my creative juices to use and hooked up with my friend Jill who took some boudoir photos of me.  I sent those photos through the day to him, he seemed to enjoy them.  I then put a basket together with red hots, altoids, music cd's, lotion, candle and I wrapped it in bubble wrap.  I said this anniversary I wanted to wake up all of his senses.  The photos were for his visual sense, the cd's for his hearing, the lotion for touch (I was going to give him a massage but instead being the awesome guy he is he gave me one), the candle for the sense of smell and the redhots and altoids were for his sense of taste.  I added the bubble wrap for a shock effect haha I am silly but he seemed to like my cheesy gift ok.

He came home from work on our anniversary with beautiful red roses, a bottle of wine, two chocolate candy bars and two absolutely perfect cards.


Then he took me to dinner.  One of my favorite places is Fulin's.  It was delicious! :) And just check out our fortune, how could this night go wrong?  :)


Ultimately it was an absolutely wonderful evening with my guy. My best friend. The love of my life. My one true person.  Everyone needs a person that is their one true person. Someone that loves them despite if they fix there hair, put their make up on, make a mistake or have bad luck.  Someone that loves them regardless of anything.  I feel I have that in him, and that is priceless and something I will always cherish.

Happy anniversary to the man I adore!  I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment