Sunday, August 18, 2013

Boring Summer

I haven't posted much lately, our summer has been pretty uneventful.  We haven't went camping or to the beach or anything.  Just day to day stuff.  Its been a tight summer financially but I hope that things will be improving in that area soon.

I am actually pretty happy besides the recent happenings between my daughter and myself.

I miss doing my races, haven't really had the money to sign up for many this year. I did get the Heel and Crank Duathlon and the Huntsville Sprint Triathlon done this year.  I missed out on the Wet dog and the Great Escape, but I did volunteer for that one.  There is an All you can eat bike ride I want to sign up for, its 50 miles.  I don't know if I can financially do that this year or not yet.  I still want to do the Racin' the station duathlon as well but again, it all depends on the funds.

I can't hardly see spending money on races, or trips when there are repairs that need to happen to the house, and kiddos need school clothes and stuff... we aren't broke, lol just other priorities with our money at this time.

I look forward to next year, next season because I feel I am going to be in the best shape of my life, and I do plan on making several of my favorite races! :)

For now, I will continue to workout and try to get stronger, healthier, and just keeping doing what I need to do in my day to day.

On another note... ROLL TIDE! It's about time for some Alabama Football! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment