Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Birthday

I had such a wonderful birthday!!!

It started with my man buying me a new phone. I got it a week before my birthday.  I got the Droid razor maxx HD.... yeah yeah yeah I know I didn't get the famous iphone 5 even though I could have for the same amount of money.  Why did I choose this phone? Because the iphone is proprietary with its application and itunes and every encounter I have had with that software makes me cuss (my son has an ipod).  I do not like programs who make me use a software to look at folders and such on my equipment.  I can take photos on or off, or music on or off my phone from my computer simply box moving file folders no software needed and I like that, no I love that!  I love that phone is durable and I went three days recently without ever charging it! I also have a ton of memory/space on this phone as well as it taking an extra sd for even more memory.  I can not for the life of me figure out the fuss over the iphone or i anything... maybe its just me but I love my droid!!!!

On my actual birthday Thomas took me shopping for another birthday present! A bike rack for my Ford! :)  I have been wanting one of these for a long time.

He also bought me new workout pants, and a lock for my bike rack.  We all went out to eat fajita's together and all in all it was a great day!

My 37 years have been pretty fantastic, I have been blessed with mom and dad who loved me, a brother who loved me, two beautiful children and the last 10 years a man that has done more than spoil me... he truly loves me and enjoys making me happy.  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment