Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Well its been a good day.

Last night Thomas and I went out in celebration of Mother's day.  This morning I got up and cleaned house. Both of my kiddos were at their dads.

My daughter came home around noon with two gorgeous cards and a pretty white rose.


I just loved my cards, they were beautiful and made my day!

Thomas took his Mom out for dinner and insisted I join them.. we went to Chili's and I got my favorite Quesadilla explosion salad, yum!




Some silly pictures while we were waiting on our food arrive! :)

My son came home from his Dad's and gave me a nice big ol' hug and told me Happy Mother's Day so the holiday has been complete for me! :) It's been a great day.

I hope every Mother out there feel they are special and loved today!

Here is a card I made my mom:

Now tonight we will all sit and watch ET together! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment