Monday, November 26, 2012

H2O-Run-Video

Ok I am back!
I did 8 miles with Jill on Sunday... I walked more than I ran by far.. had a horrible time out there but finished in 2 hours and well for me that half bad.  (I have to mention that Jill looks amazing! She has lost close to 50 lbs and is literally running circles around me now, it does nothing but motivate me lol.  I am proud of her accomplishments.  If she can do it then I can do it!)

Today I came home from work and did a Jillian Michaels' body revolution and started with the Brazil butt again.  I did some good calorie burn and used muscles that I don't usually use.

I am joining a challenge.  One that will have me doing a video EVERY DAY and drinking a liter (33.8 oz) of water first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything I must have consumed 1 liter of water.  I need this challenge because I rarely drink enough water.  This will ensure that I drink the normal amounts of liquid each day and it makes perfect sense to start your day with hydrating your body since the previous 8 hours or so you don't drink while you sleep.  I am going to start this tomorrow and I am joining the challenge so looks a like a video every day for me no matter how bad I feel or how busy my day is I HAVE to fit it in some way or some how.  I wish everyone taken on the challenge a great journey and look forward to my body changing!

On another note: I have less than 4 weeks now until my trip to PCB and my next half marathon.  This video day, water drinking and still training for the run will help me reach my goal I am sure of it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment