Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

I went to see my Daddy for his Birthday.  He is 59 years old now!!! I love my Daddy so very much he has to be one of the most important people in my life ever.

I didn't spend that much time with him as a child and only grew really close with him through my children and my adult years.  He encourages me so much.  He shows such pride in who I am and what I do that I can't help but feel good about myself just by talking to him.

When I am having issues and maybe feeling guilty about my parenting style or feeling less than adequate about something that I am trying to accomplish, I simply call my Dad. He listens to me and hears me out then he states his opinion and then he just reminds me I am human, I am strong, he is proud of me and I can do anything and some how when I hang up the phone I feel better. I know he is there and he has my back and I feel better. My daddy means everything to me and I am so thankful for our relationship!

Here are some photos from our Birthday dinner today.

This is the Birthday Boy himself! :)

Behind the plate there is my cousin Jennifer who was at our dinner but wouldn't let me take her photo.


Me and My other Momma Karen! (she hates to have her photo taken)

Still not a great picture of us lol but getting better.

Myself, My awesome Daddy and My wonderful Man



My Daddy's new toy




Thomas is dreaming

Yep he is dreaming real big

I love this guy!


What is this? My empty Moolatte from DQ.  YEP. EMPTY!  What? I ran 10 miles before meeting them for dinner.  lol I felt I deserved it.  

This guy had a banana Split



And it must of been delish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment