Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What shall I name her?

Insert name here

My man loves me.  He really does.  I am spoiled so bad I stink.  He saw me complete my first triathlon or he waited patiently 2 hours for me start said triathlon and another 1 hour 37 minutes for me to finish.  He supports me in all my efforts and I am super thankful to have him in my corner.

He is intelligent too, not just a little but like he is really smart!  Why he is with me? I haven't figured that one out yet.  But he is and I am happy so I am not going to rock that boat.  Now, he has built himself a road bike years ago.  He knows his stuff.   He has informed me he is going to build me a tri bike that is just right for my size.

Last night he took some very weird measurements of me sitting, standing, arms stretched out, shoulders back all sorts of measurements.... then today when I got home informed me he bought my frame to start on my bike!  It rocks! I love it!  Now this will take a while because well parts for bikes are not cheap!  I love having something to look forward to and this is awesome.  Now I need to name her.



No comments:

Post a Comment