Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too Early

You know I wake up too early (4am) when I am trying to put my lip liner on my eyes.

As I posted early my Boot camp ended on Monday.  Since then I have managed to go swimming on Tuesday afternoon, and run on the treadmill for 30 minutes on Wednesday morning.  That is it! I SUCK! I have got to pull time to push myself.  I feel physically drained, but I know if I was doing more exercise I would probably feel better.  I am going to try to hit the pool after work, but only having 5 hours of sleep last night I might change my mind by the time 4:30 pm comes around and I get off work. 

I have lost the excitement for the triathlon, it is doom now.  I still have 16 days though, so maybe if I eat better and exercise more that excitement will return, right now it looks bleak.

Time to tackle this day.


3 comments:

  1. I had to come and check your blog for inspiration...but it looks like both of us got lazy :-) I havent done a thing since tuesday! Lets push each other right now...this is so lame, we worked so hard and just two weeks before our big event we are acting like chickens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah not very inspirational here!
      I am going to try to go for a run/bike ride tomorrow (your welcome to join if you want). Then, Sunday I am going to try to hit the pool. I am going to do a workout schedule for the next two weeks to try to keep me motivated. It has been a very lazy week for me.

      We CAN do this though and we will be awesome triathletes!

      Delete
  2. LOL yeah not very inspirational here!
    I am going to try to go for a run/bike ride tomorrow (your welcome to join if you want). Then, Sunday I am going to try to hit the pool. I am going to do a workout schedule for the next two weeks to try to keep me motivated. It has been a very lazy week for me.

    We CAN do this though and we will be awesome triathletes! :)

    ReplyDelete