Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sitting

I am sitting and watching one of my all time favorite shows "The IT Crowd"... We watched the whole series on Netflix not long ago and tonight just restarted them to watch them again because they are so freaking fantabulous!

I am sitting here after my first day at my new job.  The people were very nice, the office was very casual and I learned so much in one day that I think my head may explode lol.  Let's hope the information sticks before I go back tomorrow haha.

I am sitting here while I should be doing laundry, cleaning my bedroom, organizing my things.... oh my goodness I have so much I need to be doing! But I sit here.

I have over ate the past 4 weeks something horrible with late night snacks, and eating out.... its really disgusting and that is why my scales are going in the wrong direction.  I sit here right now with an overly stuffed stomach after over eating my dinner.

I sit here when I should be on my bike... I have a triathlon on Saturday!!!!

I sit here because I know I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow morning  to run on my training plan for the half-marathon.

I am just sitting, relaxing and I think I am going to enjoy the hell out of it the rest of the night.  I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment