Friday, July 13, 2012

Wrinkles

I need to quit frowning so much.  I frown a lot with my eyes.  You know that crease in the middle of your eyebrows some folks get.  I have it horrible!!!!  I feel like it is really showing my age.  Also, it makes me look like a mean ass. 

Why do I frown so much you ask?  It is because I can't stand to wear my glasses all the time and since I can't see I squint and that squint makes a natural little frown in between my eyes.  One long huge crease in my face.  A  Big  Fat  Wrinkle!  I mean my face is drooping anyway, age is showing my eye lids are not as firm and lifted as they once were, I have more wrinkles then what I am mentioning here but this one little (well not so little) spot between my eyes is driving me crazy!  

I need a remedy a way to decrease this thing.  Any suggestions?


Not the best picture but you can see the crease errr should I say creases here... ACK!!!! My eyes look so mad.  I was actually smiling in this picture..


See?

I know this picture is hideous... I am getting brave posting such nonsense on the internet haha.  I am serious though... this crease has to go!  Botox? lol I am not a vain person really, I know I am not a gorgeous person, but looking pissed off at the world all the time even when I am smiling? lol Something has to give!




2 comments:

  1. Easy solution: Wear your glasses all the time! Or get contacts!

    (Also, it doesn't look bad like you think it does.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that would be the easiest thing to do, wear my glasses. I never have had contacts. I didn't need glasses until a few years ago, another sign of aging? lol Thanks! Hope you are doing well!!!

      Delete