Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

I have been fairly busy this weekend.  I had to get up early on Saturday for work, then was back home in time to get some chores done and get ready for my brother's visit.  We all loaded up and went to the Space and Rocket Center.  It was fun, too short of a visit but fun and I am greatful for the time that I got to spend with him and his family. 
I got to spend the day with my Mom.


The siblings

Here is my amazing Brother who I love so much!!!

 The Three Muskateers? No, The Three Stooges is more like it! haha

Space monkeys

He has grown taller than Chuck... I think Chuck is on his tippy toes here haha

This is my Lydia

Julie and Megan

The Nerd boys.. lol

My man and his LOUD shoes.

My grandmother and My grandpa. 



Sunday I slept in.  I mean way in! I didn't wake up until 9:30 am. And I didn't get out of the bed until after 10:30 am.  I got up and went to pick up a few groceries came back and made breakfast, something I rarely ever do.  

Then, we all headed out to see The Dark Knight Rises.  I loved the movie, but after the massacre in Colorado early Friday morning I couldn't seem to keep my eyes from glaring over to the EXIT door.  And, playing in my head what would I do if someone came in the door firing at me. I wonder if watching a movie in the theater will ever be the same.  I pray for all the families involved, some people in this world are frightening but I have to keep remembering that there are far more good then evil, aren't they?

After the movie although I wasn't very motivated, I knew I had not exercised since Friday morning... I knew I needed to get my ass moving!  So I came home and changed in to my running clothes and did a 3 miler.

Now on to today, Madison Adventure Boot Camp was fun! I had a great workout and now I am ready to tackle this Monday, or even better.... Bring on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment