Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movies



 What we have watched lately:

  • The Amazing Spiderman: Liked it.  Not great, but good.  I am not one that goes crazy over the comic book type movies...but it was enjoyable.  We saw it at the Monaco in the Prive theater and it that made the experience great because we were starving and pigged out on pizza and popcorn while watching the movie.
  • Big Miracle: Liked it a lot.  I love movies with animals/mammals/creatures that are saved in them.  I cried and laughed and really enjoyed it! It also had John Krasinski in it from THE OFFICE, and he is one of my favorite actors so that made the movie even better! :)
  • School of Life:   LOVED IT!  Ryan Reynolds is another favorite but this movie was touching, guess you could say it was my kind of flick.  I would watch it again.
  • A Thousand Words: It was ok.  I thought they could have made it better, I thought it might be funnier, I wasn't a big fan of this movie.
  • An Officer and A Gentleman: LOVED IT! Richard Gere is sexy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment