Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kick Ass

Today, I was no failure!  I kicked some major ass.  Burned well over 1000 calories!

I got up at 4:45 this morning (accidentally sleep in a bit too long), called work and didn't have to go in, YIPPEE!!.. But, couldn't go back to sleep.  At about 5:30 am I decided I would put my running clothes on and go for a run. I did 3.1 miles.  I also had a PR.  It might not be much to be proud of lol it's only 1 second faster than my fastest 5K which was 39:00 minutes.  I finished this morning in 38:59 lol and it just tickled me pink!

After the run this morning I showered, read online for a bit and then crawled back in bed.  I got up again around 9 ish...By about 10:30am I was in the front yard working my ass off! I raked leaves (yes I had a ton of leaves to rake because we have been slackers and the yard has been a mess!!!!) for more than 2 hours, then pulled weeds, swept the pavement... whew!!! I told you I kicked ass!   I feel better about my laziness now as I have burned a lot of calories today.

Tomorrow... I start boot camp.  I have my mat, my 5lb weights, my water and my towel... I am ready to go!  I hope I can move in the morning when I get up at 4:30 to go.... haha.

Now, I am fixing to watch Dances with Wolves with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment