Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hatred

Stop the Hate Join the Boycott
I am just sick when I think of this, and yes I am joining in on the boycott!  I am not as religious as maybe people in my family would like me to be, I have my thoughts, beliefs and reasons to be the way that I am,  an outcast, that blue dot in a big ol' red state.

I have issues with religious people, not just Chick Fil A but all religious people, the ones that are my neighbors, co-workers, family and friends... you know those religious people who can so openly express how they reject gay marriage and a person being gay in general.  I can't see what they do in their own life has anything to do with you in your life?  

I guess I look at it that they get their thoughts on gay marriage from the bible, the one that was written by man.  The bible that states you should treat others as you would like to be treated, or better yet the one that says Love your neighbor.  Or even the one that says you shouldn't judge someone.  Yes the book that talks of love that so many people are trying to live by.  

How they can take a passage in the bible, any religion, any one person can take a passage and turn it into what they want it to be which is the reason for so many different denominations when all in all what I feel the higher power is wanting from us is to LOVE EACH OTHER!  

I can't see how someone can call themselves a Christian and say I am against someone else's happiness.  I am a Christian but I don't want those to nice ladies down the street to live in the same house and share the same bed. You may be entitled to your own opinion, after all we all have one.  BUT! I shouldn't have to be forced to hear it, since some how someone who is Gay is bothersome to you in some way... why is it ok that your hatred can be spread so easily and openly? You should hide in shame for even thinking such hateful thoughts about people.  See? It isn't nice is it? We let you have your religions and church's on every corner, the least you can do is have some love for your neighbors. 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment