Saturday, June 30, 2012

Planetarium

I went to my first Planetarium tonight, it was a unique date night with my man! We just were looking for something different and thought why not go there? We both enjoyed it a lot.

After the Planetarium we went to eat at Dreamland, because it sounded yummy to both of us, it didn't let us down.

Got home only to find Destiny home (she got off work early) and no car, she broke down on her way home from work.  Good thing is we went to check on the car and get it home and it was only out of gas, the second time in a week she has ran it out of gas? Maybe something wrong with the car or the driver... lol I am still trying to figure that one out.  BTW I have a VW Bug 1970 for sale if anyone is interested.

Update on my failure status of the day: Yep I failed!  I cleaned most of the day, got all the of the laundry done and major cleaning done to the house which was a successful thing that I was suppose to get done. I did not get my vehicle cleaned up like I wanted. I did not exercise like I had planned. This is my 3rd day in a row not to exercise. I really really really need something to KICK ME and MAKE me get back at it!  I am going to try again tomorrow to burn some mucho calories.

I did get something I had been looking for in the mail today, My Shawn T's Rockin' Body dvd's that I ordered from Groupon for $20.  I now have ANOTHER video that I can be doing... if only I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment