Saturday, June 30, 2012

Failure I am... not?

I did not exercise last night, I did not exercise this morning...I feel like a huge failure but just because I didn't do it when I thought I would doesn't mean I will not do it at all does it?  I still have time! Thankfully I have a treadmill in my air conditioned home, so I don't have to worry about the horrific temperatures reaching 106 degrees today.  I can exercise, but I think I will do so after I accomplish all the other crap that needs to be done.

Now it is time for the dreaded house work, I think I have put it off as long as it can possibly stand it.  It really needs some TLC.  I am saying every single room in this house wants to talk about neglect.

Then, I have to clean my vehicle, sad to say but it hasn't been washed since before the beach trip... it is filthy and the fact that it is white shows ever bit of that filth too.  The inside still has sand, wrappers, Lord only knows what I will find when I get out there.  Not just that but getting out there at all in this temperature will surely be an accomplishment and not a failure, let's see if I make it.

Menu and grocery shopping needs to be done, blah blah blah I don't know sometimes I do this well sometimes I don't.  When I don't I do not lose a single pound, I spend entirely too much money eating out so it is much better to do these things... I just don't like to do them. Will I or will I not?

I need to get my gear together for BOOT CAMP! Yes, that is right... I start my first day of Adventure Boot Camp in Madison on Monday.  I am nervous and excited about this, but doing this is not being a failure!  I hope this gives me some of the extra motivation I have been needing lately.

Seems like I need to be doing stuff other than sitting here typing, huh? Blah







2 comments:

  1. Tonya,
    I dont know what your blog looked like before, but it looks pretty sweet now. Good luck with the bootcamp in Madison, they can become addicting! :-) you are going to kick my ass so much on that triathlon :-)
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliana! We need to go on a bike ride soon! I need a link to your blog again so I can follow....I just bought the groupon for boot camp, it can't get too addicting because I surely can't afford it haha. I do look forward to it though. We will both be kicking some ass in this triathlon girl! I will be playing catch up from the pool the whole time because I am going to be slowwwww at that part

      Delete