Monday, April 30, 2012

Biggest Loser

I admit that I never really cared for The Biggest Loser when it the first season actually started but recently it is on our DVR to watch every week.  I started watching it and then moved over to watching all the previous seasons in order on Netflix.  We are on season 7 already. I stayed up until 1 am last night watching the end of Season 6.  I am not sure where this addiction has came from, but lol I am loving this show and loving the netflix without commercials and being able to just watch the next episode right after one ends to keep from waiting a whole week. This has got to be the best way to watch TV folks!  Tonight I am zonked though because I was up too late! Tomorrow I have to get up at 4 am, go to the dentist again at lunch, then try to go run 5K at 5:00 and swim at 6:30...I hope I can have the energy for all of this.  I am not doing exercise tonight.  I am just going to sit and watch the tv and try to not even think!


No comments:

Post a Comment