Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UGHHHHH

You wanna know what my dumb ass did?,  I paid my mortgage payment out of the wrong damn bank account.  The bank account that I use for my personal stuff, that didn't have anywhere near the money for that bill.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  That totally sucks, now I have transferred the funds but it is probably going to cost me more then I want to even think about because of a stupid, stupid mistake! UGH is all I can say because that just makes me sick.

Update: It didn't cost me ANYTHING!!! Luckily I paid by my Regions bill pay acct and they saw my mistake and didn't send the check, and didn't charge me anything! I simple transferred the funds back to the appropriate account and resubmitted for the bill to pay and it was done.  No fees! I feel like I escaped some natural disaster unscathed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment