I have so much I want to do. Like....
1) Get physically fit and healthy
2) Eat better (which is part of #1)
3) Study to pass Windows 7 Certification (step one in becoming an IT specialist, The IT crowd got to me haha)
4) Have a clean home (haha, this is a joke!)
5) Read more (for enjoyment)
6) Spend more quality time with my man
7) Spend more quality time with my kiddos
The problem is... THERE IS NO TIME TO DO THESE THINGS!!! I have been trying to figure out a plan/schedule so to speak to fit it all in, but nothing seems to work.
Here are my possible solutions:
1) I think I need a job closer to home, that will add 1 hour to my day (you know the hour I spend on the road to and from work).
2) Get up an hour earlier in the morning for exercise.
3) Schedule 1 hour a night for studying
4) Read over the weekend
5) Have everyone in family clean for 30 mins every night and 1 hour on weekends
6) Make a menu plan and stick with it
7) Go to bed at 9 pm every night with my man.
8) Schedule fun time for the kiddos
lol these might work... but it all seems like so much work!!!!!!!!! Geesh, after working all day the last thing I want to do is work some more. I need an assistant haha.
Oh well, back to studying. Which is what I have dedicated this hour too (and I am merely taking a break since my mind was wandering on other things I need/should be doing and I thought it might be a good time to write down those thoughts and move past them)... only 35 more minutes of studying.