Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Movies I have watched recently

I watched Water for Elephants with Thomas and Desmond and parts of it made me cry. I did doze (which I do often) for a few minutes in one part which to me means it got a bit slow.  But, overall the movie was very entertaining and held my attention.  I do recommend watching it and would love to read the book.

I watched Larry Crowne with Thomas and I really loved it!  It is one of my favorite movies now.  We got it from Redbox but now I will have to own it because it is one I will have to watch over and over again.  I highly recommend as an easy to watch film.  I like this kind of movie and I am a huge Tom Hanks fan.
Mr. Hobb's takes a Vacation. If you know me, you know that I ♥ Jimmy Stewart and view him as one of the very best Actors of all time!!!! I had never seen this movie until the other night when I watched it with Thomas and Desmond.  It was hilarious! It was everything I thought it would be.  This is a must see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment