Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, I just got through celebrating an awesome Christmas with my family.  I am posting pictures from this past year here now.. and will update my blog soon with new layout, pages and such to try to keep up with my blog.  My new year's resolution is to blog more.  I use this as my journal... I write about anything and everything and really enjoyed getting my thoughts out here, and can use it as a timeline so to speak for my life, and I hate that I have ignored it so much over the years.... it's always been hit or miss.  I don't really have much of a "following" but I don't write this for fame or recognition, rather than just so notate events in my life and junk like that.... it's probably a boring blog compared to most I read, lol but it's mine.
There are crap ton of picture in this slide show, again, you may not want to view it but I will be able to view this as all the photos from 2011.   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Now, to figure out how I want to do my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment