Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Tbone

You have put up with me for almost 9 years.  (Wow November is just around the corner)  You  have spoiled me rotten and loved me tons.  We rarely fight even though we often disagree.  Our chemistry is amazing.  You do your thing and I do mine but often it has us doing most things together.  You make me smile, you make me laugh. You hold me when I cry and ignore me when I am mad.   We have way more ups then we downs.  The children are almost grown, this is amazing. You have been there with me since Destiny was 8 years old and Desmond only 4.   I know we disagree over them more than anything else.   I am thankful for your efforts in helping them or helping me through all these years. I am a very lucky lady to have you and I don't want to take you for granted. You are so special to make time for me and dates with me.  Thank you for all you have done for me.
I look forward to many more years with you.  You are my knight in shinning armor.  I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment