Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Junior

11th grade. Wow, I was just a bit older than you when I was giving birth to you.  It is amazing how fast time flies.  I am scared to death to watch you mature in to the young woman you are. I love you so much and I am so proud of you and your accomplishments.  I am scared because I don't trust others. I don't trust others out on the road that will be driving while you are. I don't trust boys who will play with your heart and try to break it. I don't trust some friends who may not be good influences on you and I just worry constantly at the time of your life you are in. One decision can change the rest of your life for good or for bad.  I wish you wisdom this year to stay on track of your goals, but I have faith in you and the person you are that you will do the right things.  Your smile is killer, I mean you can break hearts with it so be careful! You have been such a blessing to me and guided my life in the path that it has taken, you are my daughter, my Destiny.

I love your musical talent, your voice is heaven sent.  Your guitar playing is pretty amazing too, especially knowing how you have self taught yourself. I am proud for you that you made Chamber choir again I love how much you love music!

I am so happy that you have made the decision to stay with the IB program. This is your first year in actual IB courses and I know most of your friends dropped down to AP.  I feel you are making a wise decision to aid you in scholarships.  I believe you are super smart and can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

I know we argue over that darn cell phone often, and how you slack on the chores, and how your car isn't drivable yet... but you are a wonderful daughter that any mother would be honored to have and thankfully you are my girl.  I love you tons.




I hope your Junior year is everything you hope it to be and you accomplish all that you can.  I hope you have tons of laughs with friends.  I love you and I am super proud to be your mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment