Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 7th Grader

Wow, time sure is flying by you are my baby and a 7th grader.  You are taller than me now, and are growing too darn fast!  I remember holding you as a baby and rocking you to sleep.  I miss those days so much when I could care for you and watch over you and know you were safe.  You are now such a big boy, actually a young man and I want you to know that I am super proud of you even though I ride you sometimes.  You are smart, thoughtful, and funny. You have a gorgeous smile and give great hugs.

I am proud that you are in advanced math and science and honors language. You make my heart smile.  I worry about you often, will you grow up to be a good man? Am I do everything I should be doing as your mother? I know I am not perfect and you get mad at me often.  Just know that everything I ride you for and all the things that I ask you to do are for your own good and I do them because I love you.  Wow, you turn 13 in less than a month, you are officially a teenager!!!! I am so proud of you!

I know you wanted to play football this year and that didn't work out.  I miss watching you play sports that you like, but I want you to play something that you really put your heart in and work at.  Hopefully you will find that soon.

You are going to have a very exciting new year at school.  You are not the new kid at the Middle School this year you know your way around.  I think you will enjoy this year and I hope you know that I am here for you always!
I love you, and feel so blessed that I have you as my son.  I am super proud to be your mom.  I hope your 7th grade year is everything you want it to be and your achieve every goal you set.

No comments:

Post a Comment