Friday, June 10, 2011

Date night!

Ahhhhh, how I love date nights with my man!  It is always anything I want to do, and usually everything we do is fun! :)

I said tonight I want to go to Chili's for my quesadilla explosion salad, if you have not had this, you simply must go have one! They are horrible for you  but so damn good!

I also decided that I want to go laugh, so I have picked The Hangover 2 as a movie to go see, if we make it to the movies.... if not we will go buy a comedy of some sort or something I might have been wanting to see on Blue Ray and come home and get comfy and watch it... for some reason the last option is sounded pretty good.  

Super excited, only one glitch in my excitement. I have to get up at 4 am in the morning for work! BLAH!!! Luckily its a short period of time to work and I will be back home, can nap and relax after that, so I am going to try to enjoy my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment