Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting better

Whew, I have not felt quiet like myself the past two days.  I am glad to be feeling human again. I went to work on Monday morning early clinic, worked 4.5 hrs and left for the day.... then called in today.  I rarely miss work, and this year alone have missed more work than I did all last year (if you don't count my week long vacation that is).  I don't know what it is, about me and getting the funky stuff lately.  On top of pmsing, my tummy wanted to give me fits.. ugh! I am feeling better though and ready to get back to work tomorrow.

My man is skating tonight without me.  I feel sad by this, but know he is having fun breaking in his new skates..... I am just not up to skating tonight.  

On another note: My pets are super awesome, my dog thinks he is a baby and my cat thinks she is a queen.  I ♥ Them both so much!  My kids have been doing better... there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment