Monday, February 7, 2011

SKATE-A-THON

If you happen by my site, PLEASE stop in and donate (here is my chip in)

If you have read my blog you know that I have been trying to be a bad ass!  I have completed (partially) the boot camp that the Dixie Derby Girls put on, and now am trying to earn my wings as a team member! I have tons to learn before I will be scrimmage eligible but I will get there! :) Until then I am doing my part and trying to raise money for the Skate-A-Thon.  Please take a moment to donate!!! ($1, $2, $5, $10, $20 or more I WILL TAKE ANYTHING!!!) Half of the proceeds go to benefit the American Heart Association and is Tax deductible!  The other half goes to help Dixie Derby Girls! So they are both awesome reasons to donate some money!


We also encourage you to come out and skate with us on Wed. Night (only two days away!).  Its Feb 9th at 5:30-8pm, at Roller Time.  We will have food and tons of fun! You can skate with us! The cost at the door is $10 plus skate rental fees. 

(click the image to visit the website)

Thank you all for your support and donations!  Its greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment