Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pain in the ass

Literally!

It has been 6 days since I fell on my ass at day one of boot camp.  My ass is more painful today then it has been since I did it. I have iced it, taken mucho ibuprofen and yet the pain is worse.  I must be doing something wrong?  I know somethings have to get worse before they get better, but I have to work!  I went yesterday and it was hard as hell to sit in my chair, get up to assist the patients, sit again and get up again.  The ibuprofen did nothing for the discomfort.  I have broken my tailbone before and this feels much like that, but actually worse.  It feels like something is ripping sometimes and burns after that feeling (this occurs while rising from a sitting position mostly or while repositioning in a sitted position).  I am home from work today because I just couldn't get out of the damn bed this morning.

I am going to see a doctor today to ease my mind that there is nothing else going on with the tailbone and let them tell me it will get better in time and maybe if I am lucky they will give me the bomb of pain killers and that will allow me to function regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment