Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blogging

I am thinking of creating a skating blog... because my personal blog has been filled with nothing but skating stuff for a while now.  I do have more interesting stuff, but as many days a week I have been skating now after work, all I have to write about is work, kids mischief or skating.  Sad but true!

I have not been on skates since Sunday... I may suck more today than on other days because of this, however I  may do better as I feel a ton more energized.  I think I have been so busy lately  that I just needed to rest.  I went to bed last night at 8:30 asleep by 9pm and feel amazingly refreshed today!  All day yesterday I dragged as though I was heavily sedated, was asked by my man if I was going skating, then my derby wife and I finally decided and told them both "not tonight".  I fell asleep on the couch for 10-15 minutes before helping with dinner, had dinner, dozed on the chair again and went on to bed... exhaustion was an understatement. But, today I am awake and ready for derby practice.  My bottom is better day by day, not 100% yet but I would give it at about 60% better.  I don't want to push it and fall on it again, as that would only put me back at the beginning of this damn injury, but I am getting there.  Today is week 3 and the doctor plus many articles I have read says it usually takes 4-6 weeks for bones to heal.  So I am hopeful in the next couple of weeks I can go back to 100% effort and not care if I wind up on the floor unexpectedly or not! hehe

I am patiently awaiting my income tax return so I may pay off my credit cards! Yes that is plural, I had a wonderful Florida vacation and everyone got laptops for Christmas and and and and lol its time to pay for it now!

Well time has again caught up with me, time get this hump day over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment